Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's all about me

Hello.  My name is Erica Beach.  I am a graduate student @ ETSU.  I am currently working toward earning a Master of Arts in Teaching degree.  I will be certified K-12 in physical education.



I am a mother, wife, and student.  My husband and I have three children.  They are a fun group of nerds.  My husband owns his own business selling credit card processing and consults with companies to get their business up and running from business plans to marketing.

We stay extrememly busy at our house.  Seems as if there is something to do (whether we want to do it or not) every day of the week.

Could i just say how glad I will be when school is OVER!!!

I don't have any background in technology as it usually is over my head.  Me and technology have a love/hate relationship as I love to hate technology. 

Things that I do love are: sushi, swimming, playing with my kids, spending time with the hubs, and sitting on the porch relaxing.

1 comment: